Donate to end the poverty cycle and help give kids the future they deserve
Each day, the Salesians improve the lives of millions of children through their various programs: vocational training, formal education, street children outreach, orphanages, and youth ministry. However, these programs would be impossible to run without the help and support of people like you.
By making a 100% tax-deductible monthly donation of $5, $10, $15 or any amount to Salesian Missions/Salesian Lay Missioners today, you can provide children with the Salesian support they need to help break the cycle of poverty.
Consider these costs in the United States:
- Average dinner for two: $50
- A night at the movie with a friend: $30
- Crossing the George Washington Bridge (NYC): $12
- Starbucks’ Grande Caffe Latte for two with an Apple Bran Muffin: $10
Now consider these costs in Africa where the Salesians work among the most impoverished:
- Treating one child with malaria, who without it would most-likely die: $6
- School supplies for the entire year: $20
- Annual school tuition: $25
- Mosquito nets to prevent the spread of malaria and other diseases for an entire family: $30
There are 2 easy and secure ways to donate:
- Online Recurring Monthly: provide a steady and predictable source of income for our missioners. it’s convenient, cost-effective, and adjustable.
- Online One Time: effective, efficient, and secure.
- Mail-in: follow this link if you prefer sending in a personal check.